Berthold LB 122 manual.

Stuff to sell, or looking for something in particular? List it here!
James Luck

Berthold LB 122 manual.

Post by James Luck » 10 Jun 2020, 15:27

Well threw a mistake in purchasing I have some Berthold LB 122s that are best used as parts. But for now those are staying in my collection as I'm still hopeful in trying to get one to work.
dead end I know

Although i have a manual for the LB 122s if one is in need of a read or to look threw operation.

I'm offering my time to make a copy if anyone desires, without cost.
Heck I'm willing to go as far as either shipping a paper copy free of charge or if someone want pictures or if I can figure it out a pdf.

Reply back or PM me if anyone is interested.
James luck
Chicago Ill, USA.
Hobbyist/ commercial.
Using a Redlen CZT array.
Mostly detection than identification.

Pearsed

Re: Berthold LB 122 manual.

Post by Pearsed » 08 Apr 2021, 21:39

Hello James
I have purchased a Berthold LB122 and the listed stated tested and working. I have almost zero experience with radiation equipment and I am wondering if you can send me a copy of the manual to Irishpearse78@gmail.com.

The one I have seems to be counting in CPS at 15.9 which when converted CPM is over 900.

James Luck

Post by James Luck » 04 Aug 2021, 02:13

Pearsed wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 21:39
Hello James
I have purchased a Berthold LB122 and the listed stated tested and working. I have almost zero experience with radiation equipment and I am wondering if you can send me a copy of the manual to Irishpearse78@gmail.com.

The one I have seems to be counting in CPS at 15.9 which when converted CPM is over 900.
I apologize im late to reply, i will start copying the manual and send it your way. 15.9Cps seems rather high although they do have a rather large detector. do you know what style detector yours has?
most use the xenon filled but some also have the butane filled, if yours has a external fill port like on the back of refillable torches than itll be a butane detector.
either way ill get started, regards James.
James luck
Chicago Ill, USA.
Hobbyist/ commercial.
Using a Redlen CZT array.
Mostly detection than identification.

Pearsed

Post by Pearsed » 30 Nov 2021, 20:34

Hi Bud

Also sorry for the late reply, I am a total Novice so I'm not sure what type of instrument it is. It take batteries like a torch. I have attached a video of it in operation. I purchased a Cesium137 Source and it seems to work fine. Although since posting here the digital LCD display on the devise has an issue and doesn't show decimal or full numbers anymore.

Edited, wouldn't let me post the video so have attached screen shot

Regards

PearseD
Attachments
Screenshot_20211130_093639_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Svilen

Post by Svilen » 30 Nov 2021, 23:16

Dear Pearsed,
Please check the forum rules and include accordingly your real name and location.

Thank you in advance.
Svilen