Ciao from Italy

All new members, your first post should be an introduction here;
Forum rules
Welcome, these forums are for professional and amateur scientists to discuss matters relating to radiation detection, and to facilitate friendly and honest collaboration. It is a requirement for all members to register using their real names and location. If your name has not already been used, feel free to use it as a login handle, otherwise add your name and location to the bottom of your posts as a default signature. Thanks for cooperating.

BUSINESS REGISTRATIONS
If you have a rad related business and want to post information about your products you may do so in the trading post, providing you first introduce your business formally in the introductions forum and add your business details in the signature sections so it is clear to everyone that your post has a commercial purpose.
Marco75

Ciao from Italy

Post by Marco75 » 03 Apr 2023, 20:31

Hello to everyone,
I'm Marco, writing from north-east of Italy.
Astronomy and Radioactivity addicted since I was 16 years old (now 48)
Now a very happy user of a Gamma Spectacular GS-USB-PRO and GS-2020-CSI but still a very newbie on the gamma spectrometry :-)

Very happy to be here sharing my passion with all of you !
Ciao
Marco
----------
Gamma Spectacular GS-2020-CSI Caesium Iodide
GS-USB-PRO
PRA + Interspec softwares

NuclearPhoenix

Re: Ciao from Italy

Post by NuclearPhoenix » 03 Apr 2023, 23:24

Welcome to the forum, Marco!

Maybe you can tell us a little bit about the things you have done in gamma spectrometry so far :)

Sesselmann

Post by Sesselmann » 04 Apr 2023, 11:55

Hello Marco,

Welcome, and feel free to open a conversation on any science topic in one of the other forums, I am sure everyone here has a passion for science.

Steven

Marco75

Post by Marco75 » 04 Apr 2023, 18:12

thanks Steven and NuclearPhoenix!
I took some nice spectra of single radioisotopes that I can surely share but I don't think it is interesting as these are always the same :-)
I will now share a spectrum of depleted uranium where I have some doubts :-) Let me see which is the right category where to post it
Ciao
Marco
----------
Gamma Spectacular GS-2020-CSI Caesium Iodide
GS-USB-PRO
PRA + Interspec softwares