Hello from Shaanxi province China

All new members, your first post should be an introduction here;
Forum rules
Welcome, these forums are for professional and amateur scientists to discuss matters relating to radiation detection, and to facilitate friendly and honest collaboration. It is a requirement for all members to register using their real names and location. If your name has not already been used, feel free to use it as a login handle, otherwise add your name and location to the bottom of your posts as a default signature. Thanks for cooperating.

BUSINESS REGISTRATIONS
If you have a rad related business and want to post information about your products you may do so in the trading post, providing you first introduce your business formally in the introductions forum and add your business details in the signature sections so it is clear to everyone that your post has a commercial purpose.
AMPTEK

Hello from Shaanxi province China

Post by AMPTEK » 21 Jan 2024, 15:11

Hello everyone
I am a senior high school student from China Shaanxi province, and I am interested in nuclear measurements, X-ray generator and nuclear instruments. I started the gamma spectroscopy in 2 years ago, and I have built some scintillation detectors for spectrum detection. But until now, I just got some unreadable spectrums from a Chinese multichannel analyzer. However, after the graduation in June 9th/2024, I will get much spare time so I will make progresses in gamma spectroscopy.
Now I am trying to do Gamma spectroscopy with PDS-100G,PDS-100GN/ID
Greatly thanks to administrator Sesselmann,he helped me a lot in registration

Yang Jiahao
Shaanxi province China

Sesselmann

Re: Hello from Shaanxi province China

Post by Sesselmann » 22 Jan 2024, 12:56

Hello Yang Jiahao,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the introduction. I think you may be the first member from China.

It's great to hear that you are interested in the mysteries of the nucleus, we know a lot, but there is still more to learn about very tiny things.

I hope you will discover some good collaboration through the forum.

Steven