Hello All.

New members please introduce yourself here.
Martin4s

Hello All.

Post by Martin4s » 19 Mar 2017, 17:17

I have decided to not be a Wet Chemist and have dove into the Reality of particles. Have been a ham operator since 14 years of age. Today I have a 4-1000 Amp tube at 7500 Volts :-). It is shielded with Metal. Also Worked with Johnson Controls making batteries. Do not breath lead Oxide. Looking at a shield system for now. I like the Tin Sn Copper with 30 mm Lead design outside. I plan to melt 3 40 Kg AGM batteries and mold them. It will take some time. Again do not breath a puff of Lead Oxide.

Steven Sesselmann

Re: Hello All.

Post by Steven Sesselmann » 20 Mar 2017, 19:44

Martin,

Thanks and welcome to the forum. I'm not a HAM operator myself but it sounds like your transmitter is just about powerful enough to reach me even without a receiver.

Best of luck with your spectrometry and keep us posted..

Steven
Steven Sesselmann | Sydney | Australia | gammaspectacular.com | groundpotential.org | rephopper.com | beejewel.com.au |

Martin4s

Re: Hello All.

Post by Martin4s » 02 Apr 2017, 17:27

Thanks Steven. I am having a epiphany regarding Partical Physics and Wave. They work very similar. The inverse distance Square works the same only close with material. Have talked to over Sea's even to Australia in afternoons on 10 Meters. Thousand of miles away. Keep up the good work. The 4-1000 over 7Kv can emit X Rays. Yet to be determined. I shield such. Also worked with Software defined Radio in past.