Hello from California

New members please introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Welcome, these forums are for professional and amateur scientists to discuss matters relating to radiation detection, and to facilitate friendly and honest collaboration. It is a requirement for all members to register using their real names and location. If your name has not already been used, feel free to use it as a login handle, otherwise add your name and location to the bottom of your posts as a default signature. Thanks for cooperating.
HHO-Fusion

Hello from California

Post by HHO-Fusion » 18 Jan 2019, 04:57

Hi all.
Hydroxy/HHO (hydrogen/oxygen) "Browns Gas" researcher here looking at ways to see the "cold fusion," LENR, Low Energy Nuclear Reactions, possible happening(s) in liquid/vapor scintillation environment (water with base electrolyte) and possible radioactivity outside of water electrolysis unit.

Current "cold fusion" reactions are measured with CR-39 detector chips, measuring 150,000 energetic particles.
"Energetic particle shower in the vapor from electrolysis" paper by R. A. Oriani and J. C. Fisher back in 2004 performed this experiment
https://tinyurl.com/yck95xlu
Abstract:
Approximately 40,000 energetic charged particles were recorded in a pair of plastic detector chips
suspended in the vapor over an active electrolysis cell. Particle track locations and orientations were
revealed by examining the etch pits produced by chemical etching. Analysis of track orientations
indicates that the shower originated in a compact source in the vapor between the chips. The total
magnitude of the shower is estimated to have been 150,000 particles and its duration is estimated
to have been a few seconds. A previously unknown type of nuclear reaction is indicated.

Prof. Fisher has his Polyneutron theory for this extraordinary discovery.
"POLYNEUTRON THEORY OF TRANSMUTATION"
https://tinyurl.com/y74ez7ql
Abstract:
Polyneutron theory postulates that large clusters of neutrons are bound and stable
against strong decay and that their interactions with ordinary nuclei are responsible
for a new class of low-temperature nuclear phenomena. It is postulated that these
clusters, also termed polyneutrons or neutron isotopes, grow to include hundreds
of neutrons in chain reactions fueled by isotopes such as 2H, 18O, and 7Li.
It is anticipated that an ordinary nucleus A z X and a polyneutron Bn can bind to form
a composite A z XBn that subsequently decays by transfers or exchanges of nucleons
between its components. The present analysis focuses on composite formation and
on the transmutations that result from composite decay.

Recent LENR Developments:
Andrea Rossi cold fusion/LENR E-Cat demonstration is Jan. 31st, 2019!
link:
http://www.ecathome.eu/?tag=featured
E-Cat technology which is based on LENR, Low Energy Nuclear Reactions.
I would love to have be there with gamma detector, anyway I hope to learn more!
Thanks, Mike

HHO-Fusion

Re: Hello from California

Post by HHO-Fusion » 18 Jan 2019, 05:25

Hi Steven,
I also purchased your Gamma Spectacular GS-USB-PRO USB GammaSpectacular Spectrometer MCA from IRAD INC is now an authorized dealer for
Gamma Spectacular GS-USB-PRO. Hope to somehow get some readings from Browns Gas/HHO water fuel units!
Thanks, Mike

Steven Sesselmann

Post by Steven Sesselmann » 18 Jan 2019, 17:50

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the GS-USB-PRO, I am sure you will like it.

Let me read some of those linked papers before I comment on your post.
So far I haven't formed an opinion on cold fusion.

Steven
Steven Sesselmann | Sydney | Australia | gammaspectacular.com | groundpotential.org | beejewel.com.au |

HHO-Fusion

Post by HHO-Fusion » 19 Jan 2019, 17:39

Hi Steven,
Also check out Dr. Mark Hugo's video and his understanding of how HHO "Booster cells" increases fuel mileage on cars, Papp's Engine, and the Fisher and Oriani neutron radiation experiments.

It's Not HHO: Cold Fusion & The Papp Engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foIWltOShO0

"Mark Hugo demonstrates how HHO may be a nuclear process involving cold fusion, and may also be the force responsible for the Papp Engine. "
Thanks, Mike