Hello!

All new members, your first post should be an introduction here;
Forum rules
Welcome, these forums are for professional and amateur scientists to discuss matters relating to radiation detection, and to facilitate friendly and honest collaboration. It is a requirement for all members to register using their real names and location. If your name has not already been used, feel free to use it as a login handle, otherwise add your name and location to the bottom of your posts as a default signature. Thanks for cooperating.

BUSINESS REGISTRATIONS
If you have a rad related business and want to post information about your products you may do so in the trading post, providing you first introduce your business formally in the introductions forum and add your business details in the signature sections so it is clear to everyone that your post has a commercial purpose.
lehoslav

Hello!

Post by lehoslav » 07 Nov 2019, 20:06

Hi!
My name is Leszek, I'm from Poland.
I'm deeply interested in radiometry and gamma spectrometry, especially in the contamination after the Chernobyl disaster in the Zone and outside of it.
I've visited the Chernobyl Zone six times and tested a lot of devices there :)
Rosocha.jpg
Witnica / Poland

Svilen

Re: Hello!

Post by Svilen » 07 Nov 2019, 22:46

Welcome, Leszek! It seems you have a lot of field practice and exciting experiences from the Zone to share. I guess Leszek is short from Lehoslav, but maybe you still can add the location to your profile or signature.
Svilen

Steven Sesselmann

Post by Steven Sesselmann » 08 Nov 2019, 13:12

Hi Leszek,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting the picture, is it your homeland or is it Chernobyl wasteland?

Please add your name and location in the signature section from within the user control panel.

Hope you find something of interest here..

Steven
Steven Sesselmann | Sydney | Australia | gammaspectacular.com | groundpotential.org | beejewel.com.au |

lehoslav

Post by lehoslav » 18 Nov 2019, 03:43

"Lehoslav" ist just a nickname derived from my name I use on the web. My full name is Lechosław but for friends I use a short form Leszek.

The picture is taken in the Chernobyl Zone at the old Rosokha military "graveyard". All contaminated vehicles were moved some years ago from the original wast site to another place ca. 500 m to the north.
Witnica / Poland