PRA Version 10.2.17

PRA, BeqMoni, Theremino, Fitzpeaks and beyond!
Steven Sesselmann

PRA Version 10.2.17

Post by Steven Sesselmann » 16 Jun 2015, 19:49

Hi guys,

Just received an email from Marek today, he has uploaded a new version of PRA. This came after I asked him to improve the visibility of the Gaussian peaks, as they were sometimes hard to see on screenshots. It appears he has connected the dots with a vector, and it is not a lot clearer.

Changes in version 10.2.17
1. Added: Copy and paste all values from one channel in “Energy Calibration” and “Pulse Shape” dialogue boxes.
2. Added: PRA can be opened with document's name as command line parameter. This makes possible to associate “.pls” or “.wav” file types to be opened by PRA.
3. Added: Support for drag and drop files.
4. Added: “Export Coincident Pulses Height” menu.
5. Added: Advanced event filtering.
6. Changed: Format of “Pulse” structure (see Appendix). “Pulse” structure contains now the value of pulse distortion (tolerance) and the index of being in coincidence pulse from another channel.
7. Changed: Format of “Settings” structure (see Appendix).
8. Changed: “Tolerance threshold” and “Tolerance correction” are increased 100 times to avoid writing small numbers.
9. Changed: Saving files without stopping data acquisition. To activate this option during data acquisition press F1 key and then open file menu. This feature is not well tested and not recommended to use during important data acquisition.
10. Changed: Improved visibility of Gaussian correlation curve display.
11. Fixed: All known bugs.

Here is what it now looks like.
beegee.png
BG
beegee.png (40.4 KiB) Viewed 1922 times
Steven Sesselmann | Sydney | Australia | gammaspectacular.com | groundpotential.org | beejewel.com.au |

Geoff

Re: PRA Version 10.2.17

Post by Geoff » 17 Jun 2015, 02:21

Oh, way cool! I'll have to play around with it when I get home from work next week.
Geoff Van Horn

Anchorage and Deadhorse Alaska