Introduction: Dave Irizarry

All new members, your first post should be an introduction here;
Forum rules
Welcome, these forums are for professional and amateur scientists to discuss matters relating to radiation detection, and to facilitate friendly and honest collaboration. It is a requirement for all members to register using their real names and location. If your name has not already been used, feel free to use it as a login handle, otherwise add your name and location to the bottom of your posts as a default signature. Thanks for cooperating.

BUSINESS REGISTRATIONS
If you have a rad related business and want to post information about your products you may do so in the trading post, providing you first introduce your business formally in the introductions forum and add your business details in the signature sections so it is clear to everyone that your post has a commercial purpose.
dirizarry

Introduction: Dave Irizarry

Post by dirizarry » 24 Feb 2017, 15:28

Greetings,

My name is Dave Irizarry, and I'm a Software Engineer living in Seattle, WA. Over the past couple of years I've taken on an interest in Nuclear Science, radiation measurement, spectroscopy, and naturally occurring radio isotopes. I have a new GSB-2020-PRO on order as well as a Neutron Detector. I look forward using this new equipment for further explorations in the nuclear science field.

I am by no means an expert on these topics, but I do enjoy gradually learning new concepts in nuclear science, radiation interaction with matter, radiation detection, do it yourself projects, etc.

Thanks,

Dave Irizarry,
Seattle WA

Martin4s

Re: Introduction: Dave Irizarry

Post by Martin4s » 20 Mar 2017, 17:24

Very Good me to. My Ego was left off in a Mathematical form :-)

MartinM

Re: Introduction: Dave Irizarry

Post by MartinM » 20 Mar 2017, 23:18

Just another software engineer with passion for nuclear physics :-)
Martin Malik, http://www.hwinfo.com