Service Literature

Discussions about radiation-related science
Grandpa1018

Service Literature

Post by Grandpa1018 » 06 Oct 2019, 23:28

Hi, I am collecting service manuals on Geiger Counters. All manuals are in English so far. I bought a couple of older c,ounters from Ebay and some had problems. So I started to collect repair manuals so I could service mine. If you have some copies I would love a copy for my collection. All manuals are electronic copies so if you need one I might just have one for you. Most copies have schematics or alignment information. Ludlum has been very nice and found some service tips to include with the manuals. Also, one of your Museum's in Australia even found a couple of Manuals for me. If I can be of help let me know.
signed Grandpa1018 (Dave Blank in Raleigh N.C.)

Steven Sesselmann

Re: Service Literature

Post by Steven Sesselmann » 07 Oct 2019, 21:50

Hi Grandpa,

I really don't feel comfortable addressing you as grandpa, so could you please add a signature to your post with a real name.

As for those manuals, they sound like a really valuable resource., maybe if you are interested we could start a collection in the Recources forum.

The best would be to create a new post for each forum with subject heading "CDV 700 SERVICE MANUAL" or something like that, then Google will find it and index it easily.

Steven
Steven Sesselmann | Sydney | Australia | gammaspectacular.com | groundpotential.org | beejewel.com.au |

Grandpa1018

Re: Service Literature

Post by Grandpa1018 » 08 Oct 2019, 01:26

Steve has a great idea. Put all the manual's I have on the board. Under the "Resources forum", each manual would be saved as a separate post.