Hello from Italy :)

All new members, your first post should be an introduction here;
Forum rules
Welcome, these forums are for professional and amateur scientists to discuss matters relating to radiation detection, and to facilitate friendly and honest collaboration. It is a requirement for all members to register using their real names and location. If your name has not already been used, feel free to use it as a login handle, otherwise add your name and location to the bottom of your posts as a default signature. Thanks for cooperating.

BUSINESS REGISTRATIONS
If you have a rad related business and want to post information about your products you may do so in the trading post, providing you first introduce your business formally in the introductions forum and add your business details in the signature sections so it is clear to everyone that your post has a commercial purpose.
matteo.rosafio
Posts: 3
Joined: 26 Sep 2026, 13:20

Hello from Italy :)

Post by matteo.rosafio » 04 Oct 2026, 00:41

Hi All,

I'm Matteo Rosafio from Italy. I'm happy to be part of this forum, I got a lot of help from it many times. I'm passionate about radiation detector (SDD, scintillator detector, etc.) and the related electronics and software.

Best Regards,

Matteo Rosafio

Online
User avatar
Svilen
Posts: 188
Joined: 23 Sep 2016, 04:25

Re: Hello from Italy :)

Post by Svilen » 04 Oct 2026, 08:47

Hi Matteo, welcome aboard! It sounds like you’ve been following the forum for some time, so it’s great to see you register and join the discussions.
Greetings.