Hi all,
first of all thank you all for your time spent to help other guys on different topics.
I’m here to ask your help for an MCA 14pin base PMT module from FLIR named scintiSPEC (Photo 1). I found it on eBay, the seller told me it is in good working order (I trust him) but it comes without any software. My problem is related with software and/or driver. I installed two different versions of the software winTMCA32 (see one of this software icon in the Photo 2) but I had the same problem because it cannot see the unit connected (see Photo 3).
When I attached the module to the PC (Windows 11 or Windows 10) it is not recognized and I cannot be able to find right driver (Photo 4). In the device details you can see the VID 0547 and PID 2235 of this device; it is a Cypress CY7C64613 EZ-USB FX USB Microcontroller confirmed also by looking inside (Photo 5 and 6). Then I tried also some Cypress driver but I have the same issue (still unknown device).
By looking in the related Cypress datasheet (and because I didn’t find any EEPROM inside the unit) I can see that this situation could be because the device is waiting for some firmware programming from USB, I guess from correct installed driver, and then a re-enumeration (see Photo 7).
My hypothesis is I’m using the wrong old software with wrong driver. Do you have any hints about this problem? Which is the correct software or driver?
Thank you. Best regards,
Matteo Rosafio
FLIR ScintiSPEC MCA Driver Software
-
matteo.rosafio
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 26 Sep 2026, 13:20
FLIR ScintiSPEC MCA Driver Software
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Sesselmann
- Posts: 1398
- Joined: 27 Apr 2015, 11:40
Re: FLIR ScintiSPEC MCA Driver Software
Matteo,
I don't have any knowledge of this prodoct or it's software, but hopefully someone else here can help.
Steven
I don't have any knowledge of this prodoct or it's software, but hopefully someone else here can help.
Steven